About the position
Softonic is looking for a Junior SEO Specialist to join our SEO team, enabling our business to acquire more users through search engines. If you are highly entrepreneurial and autonomous, enjoy working with a great team, and have a lot of willingness to learn, grow as a professional and impact on our business, this role is for you.
As an Junior SEO Specialist your responsibilities will be the following:
- Help in analysis and features definition for our existing and upcoming products.
- Test and debug SEO developments going live.
- Work hand-in-hand together with our content, catalog and product teams, acting as a key stakeholder for their daily doubts and issues.
- Hands-on attitude and critical thinking to reinvent processes and improve our workflows.
- Assess market potential, benchmark competitors in new verticals and areas apart from the download vertical.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog or other similar SEO tools.
- Nice to have experience of best practices and latest trends in on-page & off-page optimization.
- Valuable working with Affiliate Networks.
- Knowledge on keyword research & competitor analysis.
- Stay on top of SEO trends, Google algorithm updates, and new tools to create cutting-edge strategies
- Results-oriented and self-starter
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Experience defining KPIs and reporting.
Other valuable expertise:
- Relevant University degree.
- Part time or full time according to the candidate.
- At least one year of work experience.
- Other languages are highly valued.
- Side Projects with demonstrable results.
Why Softonic? Discover more....