About the position
As a Senior Business Development you will be responsible for the detection, prospecting, negotiation and onboarding of new business opportunities for Softonic web properties and its monetization solutions. You will understand both the needs and business goals of Advertisers and of Publishers adapting your sales pitch accordingly to win deals, with a consultative selling approach to be generating new revenue and hitting assigned revenue targets.
Passionate about Advertising, energetic and creative in generating new business opportunities, you will have the autonomy to drive and build your book of business to achieve optimum results and revenue growth.
This position is an individual contributor and it is reporting to the Sales Director.
- Achieve sales targets and build sales strategy within the market of responsibility selling to Software Advertisers and Tech publishers.
- Play a hands-on role in driving sales from New Business, generating new leads focused on maximizing revenues for the company in a long-term approach.
- Determine short and long-range sales revenue plans per property, vertical, account, territory, and execute on the defined tactical action plans be it Advertising or Monetization solutions.
- Build strategic accounts and prioritize opportunity around such accounts with a demonstrated ability to sell value of a media property rather than just the program/price.
- Identify and sell Softonic inventory opportunities to maximize our monetization and develop proposals around such opportunities.
- Sell Softonic monetization solutions as a service to tech publishers including pitch to early product to help to define go to market strategy.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of various business products and value proposition
- Proactively communicate account and sales information and accurate revenue forecast to both the sales management and sales team on a regular basis.
- Attend industry trade shows and local events to meet clients and develop contacts.
- Coordinate with marketing and PR on outbound activities to help generate new business
- Following ad tech monetization industry trends
- Successful candidates will also demonstrate a willingness to take charge and work forcefully to achieve results, despite obstacles
- As team members, the best candidates will thrive in an environment that emphasizes teamwork through development and cooperative relationships, exchanging ideas, and a willingness to resolve all conflicts with quick communication.
- Minimum experience and qualifications
- Passionate about sales and you thrive in a results driven environment
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role, selling digital advertising solutions.
- Generate new business experience
- Demonstrated experience with Advertising KPIs
- Working knowledge of programmatic platforms (SSPs, Ad Exchanges) such as Google Ad Manager, Adexchange, Rubicon, Appnexus…
- Strong business acumen, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- A team player who is able to maintain excellent working relationships with clients and internal departments, willingness to work under pressure
- Good understanding of technology and contacts within the Online Advertising market.
- Being proactive. Identifying problems and providing solutions, identifying new opportunities that can help the sales department to achieve Softonic goals.
- Deadline driven.
- Ability to work on own initiative with little supervision from management.
- Travel required up to 40% of the time
- Native English level both spoken and written.
- Nice to have:
- Experience with a CRM systems such as Salesforce.
- Experience working with online Publishers or Brands Advertising
- It is highly appreciated to have a portfolio of clients and/or online media contacts.
- Workplace & benefits:
- Dining Room
- Gaming room& Terraces
- Bike & Car Parking
- Fresh Fruits, Coffee, Snacks & Drinks
- Pizza & Beers Every Thursday
- Private Health Care
- Language Classes (English & Spanish)
- Internal Training Program
- Discounts At Gyms & Restaurants
- Flexible Work Schedule ( home office and 2 days/week in the office)
- Day off at your birthday & other´s evenings off