Softonic publishes Softonic.com, the leading global software and app discovery destination, offering the most complete selection of software and apps across hundreds of categories. The European company with one of the largest online audiences, and currently holds 40th position worldwide with more than 100 million unique monthly users who generate more than 4 million daily downloads on Softonic.com.
About the position
Working with us will give you the opportunity to enter directly in the online marketing business, working closely with our most important partners and you will have to provide high experience in publisher monetization. You have extensive skills in relationship management and can create win/win environments for all parties involved.
Softonic has high demand from affiliate advertisers and we’re looking for a Affiliate Marketing Specialist to connect and create affiliate solutions to accommodate this demand. Must have some experience working with or as an Affiliate publisher, generating revenue from affiliate offers and working closely with networks to acquire exciting new partnerships.
Can you connect with our teams to build the perfect Affiliate product for our partners? Let's get started!
- Connect with our Affiliate Networks and Partners to build the best possible deals and partnerships for Softonic.
- Developing, maintaining and growing new Affiliates (revenue share) solutions that utilize our huge traffic and advertising expertise
- Ability to think strategically and build quarterly, yearly strategies for the affiliate revenue stream across the company
- Pursuing opportunities for long-term growth from customers, markets, and relationships
- Connecting with teams internally to build your own affiliate placements and solutions.
- Build a strong affiliation network strategy, achieving your monthly goals.
- Support our content team with monetization opportunities.
- Creating sustainable and trusting business relationships by offering competitive customized solutions.
- Forecasting for Affiliate revenues
- To analyze the competitive market in order to get new recommendations and opportunities.
- Assure quality for our advertising partners by growing long term relationships that deliver top notch quality traffic and conversions.
- Communicating with clients by email, chat, telephone and other means available.
Minimum experience and qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an Affiliate Marketing Role or similar.
- Be passionate about the industry and make an effort to stay up to date on new industry changes or trends.
- A Proven track record of Account management in the online marketing industry.
- Experience working with Affiliate Networks.
- Demonstrative experience working with or for Publishers.
- Understanding of SEO basics.
- Understanding of PPC basics.
- Fluent communication in written and spoken English is a must, any other language is a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, persistent, positive attitude, energetic approach.
- A commercial drive and motivation to exceed the company’s set objectives.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Proactivity – anticipate needs and provide solutions, take initiative.
- Positive mindset, ability to handle the pressure.
Why Softonic? Discover more....